Saturday, October 22, 2016

Mixed Media Canvas: 'Be You'

Hello!
Today I am sharing a mixed media canvas with you all. I have had lots of fun creating this with Colour Blast products and lots of 2Crafty Chipboard loveliness.

"Be You"

I arranged the 2Crafty Chipboard elements  to create the flowing hair of the girl and to add decoration.  
I used Roxy's Flourish, Leafy Shrub Set 3 and a Pen Nib.
  

Part of Word Circle was trimmed to create the eyelashes.


The background of the canvas was created with Colour Blast Shimmer Sprays - I worked with a few colours to build up the layers and the intensity.
I also used the Shimmer Sprays for adding accents to the chipboard elements.
The Indian Dreamcatcher was used as a jewellery piece to create a hanging earring.

2Crafty Chipboard Used
Roxy's Flourish Vine    
Leafy Shrub Set 3 
Pen Nibs 
Indian Dreamcatcher
 Word Circles Set 2

Here I share the creative process video:
CLICK HERE TO VIEW 



Thanks so much for dropping by,
Till next time,

xxTrudi

No comments: